Desktop Application Developer
Euresys is a leading and innovative high-tech company, designer and provider of image and video acquisition components, frame grabbers, FPGA IP Cores and image processing software. Euresys is active in computer vision, machine vision, factory automation and medical imaging.
With R&D in Belgium and Germany, Euresys has sales and support offices in Europe, the US (California), Singapore, China (Shanghai, Shenzhen) and Japan (Tokyo) as well as an extensive network of distributors throughout the world. Euresys is renowned for providing high quality solutions and premium support to OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) and system integrators worldwide.
Joining Euresys means working in a young and dynamic team, gaining experience with a leading and innovative company in a high-tech and internationally focused environment.
You will join the Vision Software Engineering team, that oversees the development of the image processing and machine vision software tools: Open eVision and Open eVision Studio.
Open eVision Studio is a graphical desktop application that offers our clients and prospects an easy way to setup a chain of image processing tools from Open eVision such as pattern matching, OCR and process it with all sorts of image sources (from image files to CoaXPress video streams).
You will join the Open eVision Studio developers to further upgrade the application by implementing smart algorithms and designing intuitive graphical interfaces, which will both enhance the user experience. Using Qt for cross-platform support (Linux & Windows), you will help the team to design and maintain great software architecture over time as well as internal documentation.
Being part of this project offers many exciting challenges and requires a lot of creativity to propose intuitive, efficient, and easy to maintain solutions to technical problems.
- Degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent.
- Experience in in the field of image or video processing is an asset.
- Personal Skills
- Good team player
- Good analytical skills
- Pragmatic problem solving with focus on code readability and ease of use
- Technical Skills
- Good knowledge of C/C++, design patterns and software architecture concepts
- Affinity with Agile software development methodologies and concepts
- Strong knowledge of Qt
- Microsoft Visual Studio, Qt Creator, gcc, source control (Git), …
- OS: Windows, Linux, macOS
- Written and spoken professional proficiency in:
- English (B1 or higher)
- French (B2 or higher)
- Indefinite duration contract, starting ASAP
- Competitive package in line with the market and your skills; annual profit-related bonus
- Flexible schedules, on-site, with 2-day home office
- Pleasant working atmosphere in a friendly community
- New office building, in the wooded environment of Liège Science Park
- Training and personal development opportunities
How to apply
E-Mail : email@example.com