IT infrastructure officer
Euresys is a major player in the field of machine vision, developing and marketing high-performance products and services for image acquisition and vision-oriented analysis. Euresys offers a complete range of robust and powerful image analysis software tools for industrial machine vision; as well as innovative and high-performance image acquisition sub-systems for high-end video surveillance and industrial machine vision applications.
The candidate will join the IT team, in Liège Science Park (Seraing, Belgium). The team facilitates business operations worldwide, through the provision of sustainable and reliable digital solutions, ensuring effectiveness, efficiency, and agility.
The It infrastructure is in constant evolution and based on the best suitable technologies.
You will contribute to the management, monitoring, maintenance, and smooth operation of the company's IT infrastructure; client and servers, on-premises and on cloud.
You ensure the maintenance, monitoring and continuous evolution of the operational infrastructure:
- You ensure the technical administration of the operating systems of various client devices and application servers (AD, DNS, DHCP, …)
- You administer the Network Infrastructure (Firewalls, Switches, VPN, Wi-Fi)
- You contribute to the management of Cloud Services (Office365, AWS, Azure)
- You participate in the definition and implementation of the company's security strategy, including backup and back-to-business strategy.
You suggest the best up-to-date technologies and services that fit the user's and the company's needs.
You are passionate about
- Technical skills for hardware maintenance and repair
- Passionate for hardware and network related technologies
- Committed to Cybersecurity
You have experience or a degree in several of the following domains :
- Infrastructures with Windows (mandatory) and Unix-type Servers and operating systems
- Network and Cloud architecture, including Basic knowledge of cloud-based infrastructure and solutions (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Knowledge in Server and Virtualization technologies (preferably Hyper-V ecosystem)
- Experience with container management systems such as Docker and Kubernetes
Your profile :
- IT-related bachelor's degree or 3+ years of equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Cyber security good practices
- An understanding of business continuity and disaster recovery
- A strong drive for continuous improvement and ability to think on your feet to overcome challenges
- Good team player
- Good English skills
How to apply
- Undetermined contract, starting as soon as possible
- Work in one of the fastest growing companies in Wallonia
- Competitive package in line with the market and your skills. Annual profit-related bonus
- Flexible schedules, on-site, with 2-day home office
- Pleasant working atmosphere in a friendly community
- New office building, in the wooded environment of Liège Science Park
- Training and personal development opportunities