|Host PC Operating System
- Open eVision is a set of 64-bit libraries that require an Intel compatible processor with the SSE4 instruction set or an ARMv8-A compatible processor.
- Open eVision can be used on the following operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 7 for x86-64 (64-bit) processor architecture
- Linux for x86-64 (64-bit) and ARMv8-A (64-bit) processor architectures with a glibc version greater or equal to 2.18
- Remote connections
- Remote connections are allowed using remote desktop, TeamViewer or any other similar software.
- Virtual machines
- Virtual machines are supported. Microsoft Hyper-V, Oracle VirtualBox and libvirt hypervisors have been successfully tested.
- Only the Neo Licensing System is compatible with virtualization.
- Minimum requirements:
- 2 GB RAM to run an Open eVision application
- 8 GB RAM to compile an Open eVision application
- Between 100 MB and 2 GB free hard disk space for libraries, depending on selected options.
- Supported Integrated Development Environments and Programming Languages:
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 (C++, C#, VB .NET, C++/CLI)
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 (C++, C#, VB .NET, C++/CLI)
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2022 (C++, C#, VB .NET, C++/CLI)
- QtCreator 4.15 with Qt 5.12